The world as we know it will change
Universal analytics is closing in
This will happen on July 1, 2023
- Universal Analytics (Google Analytics) will stop collecting data
- All your reports and historical data will disappear 6 months later
- Measurement in GA4 will not necessarily correspond to previous data
- You will have access to significantly fewer standard reports
This will significantly impact websites worldwide, and if you haven't thought about what this means to you – keep reading!
What you need to do
You can of course solve this yourself, if so, just follow the steps below:
Or, you can let us help you. Don't worry; we got your back.
Our experts will hold your hand along the journey:
- We make sure to implement GA4 for you
- Server-side tracking will be a necessity – and we are experts
- We will help you future-proof your data collection
- We will make sure your actionable data is still available
- We will onboard, educate and train you
CHECK YOUR WEBSITE
See if your website is GA4 ready with our tool, and make sure you have everything in place:
– GA4 implementation
– Server2Server implementation
– Cookie compliance
– 1st Party Cookies
– 3rd Party Cookies
– GA4 Readiness Score
No matter where you are on your GA4 journey, we have a plan for you:
Summary of analytical tools implemented on your website.
GA4 SETUP20 000 SEK
We can also help you set up Enhanced E-commerce.
The data needs of your website can be unique depending on your business and goals. If you have a solution in mind or would like to discuss opportunities to use data more intelligently, Aimfor can help.